Character Animations Reel Character Animations Reel

Great choice of animation clips and music here! I think this varied showreel of yours clearly demonstrates your expertise in both traditional and digital animation. It took my breath away from start to finish. Excellent job!

I'm no big employer but I'll definitely keep my eye on you and your work. Should I ever get the time and/or money, I might commission you to work on an animated short with me! ;)

RaccoonRezillo responds:

O thank you :) I forgot to check on newgrounds sense I uploaded this lol

[Persona 4] Animated Comic Dub (part 1) [Persona 4] Animated Comic Dub (part 1)

Well, I'm be. I always thought that Hiimdaisy's popular parody webcomic (and Sapphire's dub) needed to be animated. But I'm truly blown away by how well you pulled it off!

Not only did you stay incredibly true to the comic and its source material (i.e. Persona 4) but you also brought it to life with seamlessly expressive animation and colour schemes.

You even added your own personal touches such as new background elements (e.g. the Best Friends Zaibatsu cameo) and facial expressions. For example, I was surprised by the death glare you gave Saki when she said "Don't TOUCH ME".

All in all, I praise your animated adaptation as its animation is near TV production-quality! Fantastic job well done! I wish you the best of luck on future shorts from you! ;)

Carbonwater responds:

Thanks man!
Same review that I got from you on YouTube, but I gladly enjoyed reading it a second time!

How to Be Sociable! How to Be Sociable!

I was drawn to this humorous animated short by the title alone. First time watching, I was impressed by how it represented the do's and don'ts of being sociable; especially the consequences of overdoing it (e.g. smiling too much, staring, etc.)

The animation may not be perfect but it clearly gets the message(s) across nonetheless with symbolic imagery, well-framed shots and well-timed humor.

All in all, I call this a well-written and well-paced animated short that effectively balances the do's and dont's of being sociable! Well done!

MexicanArmadillo responds:

I'm really glad everything came across well! Thanks so much for the feedback, I'm glad to know I'm doing something right, seeing as this is my first "big" project that I wrote on my own. I'll keep practicing animation, so next time things can look better.

From Sprout to Splendor From Sprout to Splendor

I personally enjoyed playing this short but sweet RTS game mostly for its nature-based concept, user-friendly controls, cozy presentation (i.e. graphics and music) and, most important of all, its simple but challenging gameplay.

At the beginning of the game, I found defending my plant from insects quite troublesome even when clicking on every falling ray of light. That was until I gathered enough light to buy every available upgrade. Thus, I needn't do a single thing once the upgrades were sold out.

This is why I consider this game "short but sweet." In other words, it's a charming game that almost anyone would enjoy playing. But, due to its short length and lack of replayability and/or extras (e.g. time attack leaderboards), it's one of those games that you might play once and then never again.

Hex FRVR Hex FRVR

I find this little puzzle game very enjoyable for its simple yet challenging gameplay, user-friendly presentation and soothing jazz soundtrack!

Jump over the Rings Jump over the Rings

I really like this game for its simple and fluid controls combined with the challenging and addictive arcade-style gameplay akin to Nintendo's classic "Donkey Kong" (with jumping over obstacles and all).

Plus, I feel that the RGB split effect really makes a neat aesthetic for the game's presentation. All in all, I consider this a simple but challenging and polished arcade-style game!

Elm Street (NES) Remix Elm Street (NES) Remix

Beautiful! I really like your choice of instruments for this remix! It adds an authentic 80's club spin on the original song! As mediocre as the game may have been, the music may easily be the only good thing about it. It deserves remixes as good as this!

Evil-Dog - Fuck Old Times Evil-Dog - Fuck Old Times

Such an enthusiastic rock cover! The powerful guitar riffs and drums are bound to make this cover the life of any Christmas and/or New Year party!

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha thanks man :D Glad you enjoyed it

bad bad

In my opinion, this short and simple yet atmospheric chiptune melody really brings out the concept of "unrustled jimmies." As soon as I heard it the first time, I honestly felt like I was being sedated.

Derailed Derailed

I've said it before and I'll say it again - this unique, bio-mechanical design reminds me of the gun designs by the late H.R. Giger.

Jojo's Castlevania: Phantom Blood Jojo's Castlevania: Phantom Blood

Impressive! I believe you did a great job staying true to both the NES Castlevania trilogy and the character designs in Phantom Blood! All in all, I call this a great crossover mock-up well done!

BB10 Asks a Lot of Questions BB10 Asks a Lot of Questions

This detailed vintage-style comic almost reminds me of a joke made at Clock Crew Moderators; "Hey, let's be friends! Wait...Never mind. F@$k you."

RenegadeClock responds: